Olympics and archery 2012: Facts and Figures
- 60,410 tickets were sold for archery during the Olympics, a new record. 76% of those were sold to the UK market.
- The Games were made available to a record potential global audience of 4.8 billion people.
- London 2012 saw record participation from women, who made up approximately 44 per cent of competitors. The figures were equal in archery, which had 64 men and 64 women.
- There were 38 world records and 99 Olympic records broken, two in archery: the 70 Metre Round by Im Dong-Hyun of Korea and the 70-Metre Team Round by Korea.
- The London Games had the most comprehensive drug testing programme of any Games in history, with more than 5,000 tests conducted. All of the archers tested negative.